Thursday, March 10, 2011

My easter Deocrating has begun

Over the weekend I pulled out my easter tote and realized I didn't really have any decorations. Actually I had none. All I had was a couple of baskets and a whole bunch of plastic easter eggs. My husband informed me that last year I went crazy with plastic easter eggs in various apothecary jars around our old house. I also remembered that for table decorations for our easter brunch were tulips I had purchased the day before easter. I guess having a 5 month old at the time didn't really allow for much time to decorate.

 So I wanted to see what I could do with what I had and this is what I came up with this weekend.


I bought the branches at costco and I had the eggs. I did something similar in our dining room but I used cherry blossom branches. The pictures don't do the centerpiece justice. It is so much prettier in person!


No comments:

Post a Comment