Friday, July 15, 2011

Sweet Shoppe Theme 2nd Birthday Party

My daughter is turning 2 in November. I know that is about four months away, however since I am pregnant and due only a day after her original due date (she came three weeks early) I decided it is probably a good idea to set the wheels in motion for her birthday party. At least this way if the baby does make an early entrance everything will be in order. And if not, well I won't feel as overwhelmed come November.

So this is Kaity

She LOVES anything sweet.
Poptarts, Animal Crackers, Coo-Ka (as she calls cookies), Chocolate Chips, Cupcakes (As seen here), ice cream... you name it.
Thats how I came up with the theme for her party. I am still going back and forth on whether or not she is too young for a candy themed party. Most of our friends kids are around the same age and I worry they won't appreciate a sugar filled party!

I am using these pictures as inspiration.
  


I have to say this blog On to baby is the cutest blog I have seen in such a long time! They have the cutest party themes!

Now I have to decide on the invitation. It is so hard when there are so many cute ones to choose from.
Sweet Shoppe Printable Birthday Photo Invitation- Birthday, Baby, Bridal

sweet shoppe birthday invitation by hello love designs

Sweet Shoppe Birthday invitation - digital file

Sweet Shoppe...Custom Printable Digital Birthday Invitation by DimplePrints

Sweet Shoppe party - Set of 15 custom invitations - Printable file also available



I am debating on whether or not to do the multi bright color sweet shoppe or stick with a light gray and pink color theme. I have going to keep looking and see what I find. Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment