Monday, November 15, 2010

Ribbon Topiary and Ladybug Sugar Cookies

My weekend was very productive and I was able to get the ribbon topiary done for her birthday as well as bake 50 sugar cookies and learn how to decorate them with royal icing. I never realized how tedious decorating cookies can be! I think the first half turned out awful and the other  alf are just worthy of showing people. Here are my finished products...


This is what I was aiming to make...

Here is my Topiary...
My ribbons looks like they are pinned looser than the first picture but thats alright.. It would have probably taken more ribbon to make it exact...

This is the cookie I was going for ....



Here are my cookies


1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for ribbon to make projects like this topiary, check out ribbonlady.com. They have great prices on large spools.

    ReplyDelete