Friday, July 29, 2011

Kaity's "Sweet Shoppe"

I blogged about my daughters second birthday party a little while ago. I am stuck on the theme "Sweet Shoppe" and providing everything sweet for our party guests. I've decided these items are on the Must Have list:

Cotton Candy
I am preety sure we will rent a machine and make the cotton candy there at the party.

Chocolate Fountain
We will have various fruits (for the health nuts) with the option to dip in this luschious fountain to keep with the sweet theme.

Last but definetly not least...


Yes, you are seeing this correctly. These are cake cones. Who would have ever thought you could bake cake in an ice cream cone? Kaitylynn's birthday is in November and we wanted to do a little ice cream shoppe but we thought with the weather being as unpredictable as it is it would be a bit of a stretch. Now we can have an ice cream shoppe without the cold, sticky mess! I can't wait to try this for myself. If you'd like to try this please visit Oh Cupcakes! for the instructions. 

1 comment:

  1. These cone cupcakes are what I made for my daughter's lst birthday 47 years ago. Everyone had not seen them before. Love yours.

    Would you be so kind to (& tell your friends) comment on my BLOG ONLY (emails don't count), for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

    Have a beautiful weekend.
    Hugs,
    TTFN ~

    ReplyDelete