Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Table Decor

The color pallette for my Thanksgiving table was Green, brown, champagne and ivories.



I used champagne/copperish chargers I purchased at Michaels and used my china that I received as wedding gifts. I absolutely LOVE the china and am so excited I have entire place settings for 14 people!

I purchased the silver candle holders at Michaels as well as the candels. I was afraid they would be too Christmasy but they were 50% off and matched my decor. The green and white mini pumpkins were purchased at Wal-Mart on a whim for $1.00/each, and the hydrangea centerpieces were made and used at my wedding in 2008 (I have a whole box full of them!)

At each place setting I folded a regular paper napkin and topped it with small pinecones I already had. I had originally planned on putting name cards in the pinecones but ran out of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment