Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Make your own apothecary jar? REALLY!!

Is anyone as tired of the overpriced apotehcary jars as I am? You can get a 14 inch apothecary jar at Michaels regularly $14.99 and they are super small. If you are lucky you can find them at Homegoods, Goodwill, Marshalls or Ross but you have to be having a really, really, lucky day.

One of my girlfriends sent me this link and I couldn't believe what I was reading! I knew I had to share. The blog Dollar Store Crafts shared this ingenious idea. Make-Your-Own-Apothecary-Jar... Really? Make your own? This is what she shared and she said it only cost her $2.00 to make! Take that Pottery Barn and your $69.00 apothecary jars!


Check out this blog for a tutorial Dollar store crafts.

Here is another really cute idea from her blog. Dollar Store Crafts


I am going to go to my local Homegoods and see if I can track down some vases, jars, bowls, etc. to try out this project myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment