Thursday, September 2, 2010

Party Challenge

I've challeneged myself to throw my daughter a chic first birthday party on a reasonable budget. I've found many cute ideas that I hope to duplicate at a fraction of the cost- Think I'll be able to do it?

The invitations previously posted are a digital file that is available for customization at only $15.00 (found on ETSY.COM), You upload the jpg. file to a photo printer, such as walmart, costco, target, etc. and you can print as many invitations as you want. We are inviting 70 guests so for the invitations it would cost approximately $25.00 (Reasonable in my opinion considering we paid $150 for Kaitlynns birth announcements).

Budget-

$25.00 for 70 invitations

Splurge-
Courtsey of Tinyprints.com approx. cost is $100.80 for 70 invitations.

Total savings equals $75.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment