Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Projects

Here are some of my upcoming projects:

Photo Garland- (This is an example of one but mine is going to be slightly different) I'm not a huge fan of ready made party decorations and this is a great alternative to streamers.

Candy bar - This is more for the adults as the kids are mostly too young to enjoy any of the candy.
I have all the jars already from our wedding so this is a good chance to  re-use them.  I am not going to dedicate an actual candy bar table but will use the apothocary jars and candy to add decoration to the cake table.

I am going to start on these Pom Poms today on my lunch break. This is a wonderful DIY website http://tammymitchell.typepad.com/life_in_pictures/2009/03/crafty-corner-tissue-paper-pom-poms.html. The cost for these poms poms are about 8.00 each at most places. You can make them for about $0.97 each. This is a huge savings and they are gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment