Friday, November 5, 2010

Kaitlynns Birthday Party Update...


The countdown for Kaitlynns Birthday Party has begun. I am starting to think I may have biten off more than I can chew. The Invitations featured above were ordered from http://www.etsy.com/. This is a really inexpensive way to order invitations. It was $15.00 for the design and I had them printed at Costco for $.13 an invite. I made the tissue paper pom poms (acutally I've made two but I have all the supplies). I made my own water bottle labels which have been significantly changed since I posted them on here before. I have about a dozen down and have about three dozen left to do. (Pictures will be posted this weekend)
I just ordered the lady bug cookie cutter so when that comes in I will start my practice runs. I am going to make brownie pops which seem relatively simple and want to try out different chocolate colors for decorating.
I found the ribbon topiary via google images and love love love love this idea. I think it is such a cute addition to any table and would make an absolute lovely decoration to Kaitlynns room. Her crib bedding is the sophie bedding from Pottery Barn. (Sopie Bedding). I have no idea if I will  have time to make the topiary but I am going to try. Maybe I will work on the pom poms and topiary this weekend and save the baking till n ext weekend.

Let me know what  you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment