Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kaitlynns Birthday

This weekend was really productive and I was able to get a lot of work done for Kaitlynn's birthday. I labeled about 50 waters will handmade labels (I will upload pictures later today) and made about 12 animal cracker favor bags. The kids coming to her birthday will range in age from 1-7. Toys are too hard to find that are suitable for all ages in this range so I decided to make the animal cracker bags which they can all eat and then make lady bug lolly pop cookies for everyone else. I have all of the tissue paper pom poms done and can't wait to decorate for her party throughout the week. Here is a picture of what the favors look like- very simple and anyone can make them.

The picture was  taken from my iphone so it isn't very clear. Again these don't really have a WOW factor but I thought it was a cute idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment