Friday, November 12, 2010

Still decorating for Fall

We only have about 12 days until Thanksgiving and then the Christmas decorations will come out but I had some decorations I hadn't got around to putting out and decided to add some fall to our master bathroom. Our bedroom colors are shades of browns and greens. I wanted to keep with the theme for our decorations and found white and green pumpkins at Walmart. I also came across a box of pumpkins, pinecones and gourds that matched as well. (Mini pumpkins were 1.00 each and the larger pumpkins were 5. The box of p,p and g was $6.00)  I love the look because it is clean and matches with our room. I found some leaves at the dollar store that I had planned on usnig for a wreath or garland but never got around to doing those projects. I threw them in between the items on my vanity and added instant fallness!


Here are two pictures.. (argh!! taken with the iphone and they are blurry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment