Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bubbles and Berries Brunch

The holidays are over and I am so excited for Spring to arrive. The cherry blossoms are starting to pop up and I can't wait for the weather to warm up.

In celebration of Spring I am planning a girls brunch "Bubbles and Berries". This is my inspiration board.
I was planning a couples cocktail party "Cupcakes and Cocktails" for Valentines Day but life got so busy and we ran out of time. I love spending time with my girlfriends and thought having a cute, fun brunch would be a good way to spend some time together.

There is only going to be about six of us so I can really make the event cute without spending a ton of money.

This is the menu I currently have in the works. I may change it up a little depending on how good the fresh fruit is when the date actually arrives.



I was thinking of handing out mini bottles of champagne with home made labels as favors. Who wouldn't love spending the morning sipping champagne and then going home with their very own bottle! 

I can't wait to start planning the decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment